Thursday, April 15, 2010

THE ONE THAT STARTED IT ALL...

The first one is always the one that started it all. Except for me. I am really hoping that the third time is the charm, because this is now my 3rd attempt at starting a Blog.

I finally have a goal in mind, I feel like a have a proper good name for my blog, and I'm committing to making this work.

My goal and the whole purpose of this blog:

What I want to share on here is mainly my adventure in life in my attempt to lose my Clydesdale Status (over 200lbs). Cycling has really jump stared my motivation for this and my lady, we'll call her "my other smaller half", is also a great motivator. She's been really fit much longer than me, and I'm starting to feel inferior. This will also act as a training log and general "do you know what really grinds my gears" opinion blog. I'm generally a pretty nice person but the older I get the more negative and opinionated. I'm still pretty far away from being the old guy in WAL-MART that bops kids on the head because it fun. Which it would be fun, just not if it lands you in jail. That's pretty much for the first one... but this will be a double feature seeing as I had a great day on the bike today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment